1. Do you have pain on the bottom of your foot/feet?
2. Do you have pain when you get up in the night or first thing in the morning?
3. Do you have heel pain?
4. Has anyone told you that you have flat feet?
5. Do you have bunions? (bony projections on the sides of your great toes)
6. Does your great toe deviate (go toward) your baby toe?
7. Do you have calluses on the side of your great toe?
8. Have you had an ingrown toenail?
9. Do you wear high heels frequently?
10. Do you have knee pain?
11. Is there pain on the inside or underside of your kneecap?
12. Do you hear “crackling” in your knees when you bend?
13. Have you had a broken leg or ankle that has left you with unequal leg lengths?
14. Are you overweight?
15. Do you have back pain?
If you answered “yes” to 3 or more of these questions, you may benefit from a prescription foot orthotic. A foot orthotic is a prescription custom-made medical device that goes directly into your shoes.
A prescription foot orthotic helps bring foot muscles and bones back into proper alignment, the same way braces do for teeth. They help restore the normal balance and alignment of your body and bring relief from pain and fatigue. They work so naturally that you will want to wear them as much as possible.